Interior Design Fantasies

Friday, October 5, 2012

Oh yeah, baby.

I had been in Homegoods one time before yesterday. My first visit was a colossal disappointment. The place reminded me of a garage sale, and I didn't see one thing that interested me. Why I walked in there ever again, I'll never know, but I did. I found the most awesome table! It's perfect for the media room I've been dreaming of for years, and if I had a place to store it, I would have bought it on the spot.


Eighty bucks! It's all metal, with a glass top. I picture it in the food/bar area, with a couple of regular chairs.

Someday...


Sunday Seven (because the Friday Five was too hard)

Name the seven worst candies or treats you hoped you never received on Halloween night.

candy corn *shudder*
Good & Plenty
Necco Wafers
hard candies
Dum Dums lollipops
Bit-O-Honey
those chewy peanut butter kisses in plain orange or black twisty wrappers

2 comments:

Becca October 8, 2012 at 9:17 AM  

Cool blog! Check out my DIY blog called Kicking Stones. I work really hard on all of my projects, so you should check them out and try a few! www.kickingstonesDIY.blogspot.com

Kathy October 8, 2012 at 10:33 AM  

Thanks, Becca! Your blog is great!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP