Seven Psychopaths

Friday, October 19, 2012

The movie was so funny!! Super-violent and very quirky... and incredibly funny.

The true test of a comedy is seeing it with about fifteen other people dotting the seats in a big theater on a weeknight. People are self-conscious about laughing out loud when there aren't a lot of others doing the same. Everyone in our theater was LOLing throughout the film.

My favorite part- Billy's animated description of "the final shoot-out." OMG. We were all dying. (Dying. At the final shootout. Ha.)

One of the best quotes, also Billy's, was the whole thing about Ghandi and the eye for an eye scenario. "...Ghandi was wrong."

See it. Unless you can't stand the sight of blood. There's a lot of that!


Friday Five: Vice Squad

1. What is your history with cigarettes?
Extremely limited. See yesterday's post.

2. What is your history with alcoholic drink?
I drank sometimes at parties in high school. I drank on Friday and Saturday nights during college, when I was out with friends. I've been drinking very little since college. Maybe one drink a week, on average. I almost always drink at social gatherings where others are drinking.

3. What was the worst trouble you got into at school?
In third grade.... Hey, let me tell the story before you start pointing and laughing. I said "crap" and Brian Cummings told on me. (What a butthead.) On top of that, I DENIED IT. Yes! Right to Mrs. Walker's face. Told her I had said "cap." I was a bad seed.

Seriously the worst trouble I got into at school.

4. What’s something you got away with in school but shouldn’t have?
In fourth grade, we had a state capitals test. I asked my friend from South Carolina what the SC capital was and she gave me the wrong answer. (WTF.) I got it wrong, which was the appropriate outcome, but no one caught me. That was the one and only time I ever cheated.

5. Who’s your partner in crime?
Laura. And we do really bad stuff now that we're out of school! :p

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP