Happy Halloween, Y'all!

Wednesday, October 31, 2012


In Zumba news... Sí, I can menea menea with the best of 'em on the Activate Zumba DVD. It's the 45-minute beginners' workout, so I probably won't be as cocky with the next DVD. I'm just relieved I can keep up with this one for now. Dancing is a lot more fun than step aerobics. I still love cardio kickboxing, but I'll stick with this for a while.


Friday Five: Exertion

1. What was the cause of your last working up a sweat?
Zumba!

2. What routine part of your life seems to take more mental effort for you than for most others?
Planning the weekly menu. I even have a faboo program that allows me to choose recipes from my own cookbook and pop them into an aisle-organized grocery shopping list. Still, it is hard with my picky eaters.

3. What’s something many others consider laborious but you consider rather easy?
Cleaning out attics, closets, cupboards, etc., with "keep, trash, give away" piles and reorganizing what remains.

4. What’s something you’re going to have to do really soon but have been putting off just because it’s going to be a lot of work?
Actually, I've just completed two things that I had been putting off. 1) creating a single meticulously detailed list that documents every single job and volunteer position I've had since working at college- addresses, phone numbers, references, salaries, duties, everything 2) winterizing the hot tub

5. Where’s the steepest hill in your neighborhood?
If you go around our loop clockwise, it's a mistake, because the steepest hill goes up the left side of the circle. Experienced walkers/runners/riders go counter-clockwise. The very steepest hill in the entire neighborhood is the grassy hiking trail off the main road.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP