BTHO LSU!

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Let's go, Ags! It's time to pull a huge upset! See y'all at Kyle Field.


Lauren and I watched the premiere of American Horror Story back when it began. We were really unimpressed and not the slightest bit scared, although many other viewers were. We didn't watch after that.

This week, Adam Levine was on the premiere of season 2, now called American Horror Story: Asylum. So we watched.

It was freaky scary. There's a lot of sex and a lot of gore in it. Jessica Lange and James Cromwell are so great!


Saturday 9: The End of the Innocence

1) "The End of the Innocence" is one of Crazy Sam's favorite songs. Do you like it? Loathe it? Or is it before your time?
Loathe it. And now it's in my head. Thanks.

2) Obviously Don Henley was a smoker back in the 1980s. Do you smoke? Are you a former smoker? Or did you never start?
Oh. My. Gawd. Is it Are You A Smoker Week in the survey meme world?  For the third time in as many days... I've never been a smoker.

3) Childhood is generally considered an innocent time. In what town did you spend yours?
The southern suburbs of Houston. My dad worked at NASA.

4) Do you abide by "innocent until proven guilty?" Or did you come to your own, pre-trial conclusions about famous defendants like Casey Anthony and OJ Simpson?
As a casual bystander, I feel I am free to draw conclusions from reported evidence and the defendant's demeanor. We can all make a fairly good guess as to guilt or innocence from that, and our opinions don't matter in the grand scheme anyway. If you are a jury member, of course it's ideal to be unexposed to these influences before the trial, or to put them aside for purposes of determining a verdict that actually affects people's lives. I would take that responsibility very seriously.

5) Is there an old TV show whose cast you'd like to see reunite?
The Loooove Boooooat ♫ --- Ahhh.... There. I've gotten that awful "End of the Innocence" song out of my...

Darn it.

6) Do you know how to ride a horse?
I've ridden a horse on a couple of occasions, but I wouldn't say I know how. I was always riding with someone who knew how.

7) You're ordering ice cream. Cup or cone?
Cup

8) Do you believe a gentleman should help a lady with her coat?
Yes

9) Which search engine do you use most often?
Google

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP