Close Game!

Sunday, October 21, 2012

I figured we wouldn't be able to beat LSU this year, but we sure gave them a run for their money. We were up 12-0 for a while, and ended up losing by only 5 points. It was a battle of the defenses (and against the refs, who were absolutely awful in both directions). 21 points were scored by LSU on A&M turnovers. Honestly, that's beating yourself.

One of our season ticket neighbors brought a buddy from LSU, who despises the Tigers' quarterback and their coach, which provided a lot of entertainment through the game.

Johnny Football had a rotten day, partially because the Tigers defense was doing a great job preventing him from running (he got only 27 yards), and partially because he was tossing interceptions left and right.

The Ags have lost to two Top-Ranked SEC teams by five or fewer points, which is far better than I had hoped for this season. While I wish we could have pulled those games out in the end, I think the Ags are looking very good! On to next week!!


Sunday Stealing: Who Are you? Part 2–The Grown Up Meme

15. How would you describe your childhood in general?
Happy suburbia. We played outside all day, when we weren't at school. Lori and KimB were my best friends. We would take off on our bikes sometimes and spend all day hanging out crabbing at the drainage pond, talking in the park, buying teen mags at 7-11 and riding around the neighborhood. We were all very much into music, and indoors we were typically dancing and singing along with records or the radio.

16. What is your earliest memory?
big spider in the window when I was 3

17. How much schooling have you had?
I'm a thesis short of a master's degree.

18. Did you enjoy school?
Yes!

19. Stop and count. Since you were born until today; how many homes have you lived in?
Worms DE, Pasadena TX, Kansas City KS, Deer Park TX, Houston TX, League City TX, 2 in College Station TX, 3 in Austin TX... for a total of 11. Whew!

20. While growing up, did you have any role models?
my parents, my grandparents, Mr. Jackson- my fifth grade teacher

21. While growing up, how did you get along with the other members of your family?
very well

22. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
a singer

23. What were your favorite activities 3 years ago?
writing, traveling, listening to live music

24. As a child, what kinds of personality traits did you display?
talkative, empathetic, good at most things but frustrated when I wasn't good at something

25. As a child, were you popular?
No, but I wasn't unpopular. I had a lot of friends. I was more in the geeky crowd. Can you imagine?

26. When and with whom was your first kiss?
With FrankieB the summer before fourth grade.

27. Describe any influences in your past that led you to do the things you do today.
My mom was an active stay-at-home parent, and an officer and valued member of her various clubs and activities -Young Homemakers, bowling team, Community Association, PTA, etc. I didn't ever imagine that I would take that path in my own life, but I always admired her and am very proud to have attempted to follow in her footsteps.

28. What’s next? 
I am trying to get back to work!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP