Scary Mrs. Potato Head 'n Stuff

Monday, October 8, 2012

(Sounding like my mother in 3... 2... )

Girls. If you are layering two tops, at least one of them should cover your bra straps. Yes?


Lauren's ancient Mrs. Potato Head is in the game room, waiting with a pile of other stuff she has to go through and decide what to keep and toss. This weekend, Lauren came out of her room and looked at it, with wide eyes.

Me: What.
Lauren: That thing is creeping me out.
Me: It's Mrs. Potato Head. It's creepy.
Lauren: It's not that. It's that every time I see it, it's in a different place. It started out over there and it keeps getting closer. Now it's here on top of the stack, facing me.

It sounds like an episode of Twilight Zone, eh? (I think I moved it. Hmm.)


Lauren is a baseball fan-- sort of. More than I, although that's not difficult. My favorite quote from the Go On series with Matthew Perry (he plays Ryan King, a radio sportscaster)-

Ryan: Football fans, we've eaten the broccoli that is baseball and now it's time for dessert.

Exactly.

Another funny moment from the occasionally amusing, but pretty mediocre show that I'm no longer watching-- Stephen (John Cho from the abruptly cancelled and awesome FlashForward) says that Peyton Manning wasn't available for an interview, so they got Colt McCoy.

Ryan says something like, "Great. Any player with a fake-sounding name will be fine."

Ahaha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP