Better

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Forget "death warmed over." Yesterday I looked like plain ol' death. Skeery. About 10 am though, my fever broke and I felt a bit better.

There is always that moment when you're sick that you make the monumental decision to finally get up and take a shower. The moment you think you feel juuuust well enough to make it through the process. You psych yourself up and just accept the fact that you'll need a nap afterward. The best part is the new, clean pair of jammies you get to put on. Ahhhhhhhh... It's the little things.

I hope Scott was watching Giada on her cooking show yesterday. She had on an exceptionally low cut shirt. And if I notice, you know it's really low. I ditched network television on Tuesday, in favor of HGTV and Food Network. So while I have no knowledge of or comments on current events, I can tell you how to make Tuna and Artichoke Paninis or help you turn your backyard into an outdoor office!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP