New Website Project

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

On Facebook, Lauren became a fan of "Not Flying Planes into Sh*t." LMAO

I'm designing a website for the color guard with the band site webmaster. It'll be a sub-site really. I know. I no longer enjoy creating websites and I have vowed to never do it again, and I stand by that... but I shall make one giant exception, as this site is for my baby's guard. :)

This project comes along during a week when I'm designing an ad for the Foundation AND making major updates to their website. Holy cats.

The newly popular "random webcam chatting" phenomenon weirds me out. I get that it would be interesting to see who pops up, however, it would not be worth the percentage of folks who would pop up naked or worse. Looking to make friends online? Join a message board.


Song Lyrics of the Day

...I've been looking in the mirror for so long
That I've come to believe my soul's on the other side...


Evanescence, "Breathe No More"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP