USA! USA! USA!

Monday, February 22, 2010

USA men's hockey team defeated Canada! WOOO!!!

Laura's son and his friends participated in a local curling thing at the ice rink this weekend. They wanted to become the official Mexican Curling Team, and even declared a team name, El Ojo de Tigre. Then they found out Mexico already has a curling team. Who knew? I think they should keep the team and Laura and I will start up a curling event company and run events at colleges, selling curling tshirts and buttons and overpriced concessions to overzealous fans and competitors' parents.

With winter guard upon us, I am exposed to a plethora of wonderful music, much of which I have never heard, some of which are remixes or covers of songs I know. Although the trend this season seems to be ultra-modern shows with wonky instrumentals, some programs do still include lyrical ballads, one of my favorite styles for the art. From a show on Saturday, a remix of a popular Gavin DeGraw song...

Song Lyrics du Jour

Tonight you arrested my mind,
When you came to my defense
With a knife in the shape of your mouth
In the form of your body
With the wrath of a god
Oh you stood by me..... Belief.


Gavin DeGraw, "Belief"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP