Snow

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Joomla. Egads. Another website CMS that doesn't allow you to determine your own destiny. (99% of you have no idea what I'm talking about, but let me assure you, I'm not being overly dramatic about this.) I shall find a way to escape your Joomla-y chains and create my color guard website vision!! *shakes fist*

It snowed yesterday! BIG half-dollar-sized snowflakes. It stuck everywhere but the roads. The district didn't let the kids out of school, although Lauren's teachers let them go outside during a couple of classes. Nice.

The best part- many of my adult neighbors sledding down this really large hill a few blocks from us, while their kids were holed up in geometry and English. Woo!! I was surprised how many Austinites have actual sleds, although the cardboard box was also a popular option.

I got The Politician last night. It's pretty good so far.

Hockey today! USA! USA! USA!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP