'Chad Sent You Spurs!'

Thursday, February 11, 2010

The funniest thing ever is the current Valentines Day promo on Mafia Wars. Your friends send you VDay gifts. I get messages like-- "Chad sent you spurs! Your love meter has gone up!" Bwahahahaa! Thank you Chad. Maybe John will send me some handcuffs.

I was going to write a treatise on "The Four Stages of Snot During a Head Cold" today, beginning with the "stopped up" stage, progressing to gross green... Yeah, let's just say I have reached Stage IV, the decongestion stage, which is literally like a water faucet running straight out your nose. Constant kleenex, but I'm so glad to be able to hear again.

Last night's "Modern Family" was a great one! Claire and Phil did a role playing date at a hotel. At one point she asked him if his wife was so beautiful, why was he here in a bar with her, to which he replied that his wife was "tired and always making lists of things for him to do around the house." She takes offense and says the maybe his wife wouldn't be so tired if he would do some of the things on the lists. He asks if he can start over. So she asks again and this time he says, "because I respect her too much to do to her the things I'm about to do to you." HA. "Jackpot!" she says. Too cute. Later she ends up naked under a trench coat that gets stuck in an escalator. Priceless.

Hoping for good weather on Friday in Dallas. Lauren and I are supposed to go up for her to hang out with a friend she met at camp. We haven't figured out exactly what I will be doing while she is out with the friend, but perhaps I will do something with my mother-in-law. Otherwise, look for me at the Galleria with my laptop at Starbucks. Or maybe I'll do a movie marathon. Supposedly the snow is going to stop tomorrow. Crossing our fingers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP