Happy Tuesday!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I was just talking on here yesterday morning about my first boyfriend teaching me how to drive a stick, and yesterday afternoon Lauren's (also one year older) ex taught her! Too funny.

This laryngitis thing bites. The worst part? All the witty remarks that just sit in my head, unspoken. No really, I swear. ;) That and not being able to answer the telephone- gah. I am amused, however, that people have begun to speak to me in a whisper. What is up with that?

I am sipping warm water with a bit of lemon juice and honey in it. It's pretty good, but I don't know why lemon juice would be helpful for laryngitis when alcohol is a no-no. At least the alcohol might kill some of the infectious organisms. *eyeing red wine*

The pairs skaters are having a lot of errors this year, but getting high scores anyway. You can tell they are surprised at their scores. The gold medalists were fantastic though!

Sunday Seven

First, you’ll need to watch the new "We Are the World" performance, which begins about 1:15 into the video. Make note of the performers you recognize on sight by name, and you’ll list the first seven of them, in order of their appearance, no matter how far into the song it takes for you to actually come up with that many.

1. Justin Beiber
2. Jennifer Hudson
3. Nicole Scherzinger
4. Josh Groban
5. Tony Bennett (skipped Lionel Richie because he isn't singing)
6. Mary J Blige
7. Michael Jackson

Hmm! I think I only missed two? And I know the one lady is the lead singer of Sugarland. I have no idea what her name is though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP