Siiiiiiick

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Everyone, please welcome Jack to the Talking for Free blog fold.

Hiiiiiiii Jaaaaaaaaack!

Jack is my cousin Diane's significant other. Yep, Jack 'n' Diane. How cute is that? They went to high school together and met up years later at a reunion and hit it off. Cuter still. The best part though, is that he is a blogger. And an active Facebooker. Woohooo! His blog is about his triathalon adventures. So impressive. I could never do that.

Jack is one of the people who kept me company on IM yesterday, when I was lying on the couch, miserable from a fever and sore throat plus raging sinus infection. He did ask if I wanted some cheese to go with my whine. You try to welcome someone to the family, and this is what you get.  ;)

You know what? There is absolutely nothing on television during the day. It was 4 pm before something decent appeared. FOUR. P. M. I am so looking forward to that again today. Maybe I'll just sleep instead.

Laura's class ended up raising around $1300 for Haiti relief with their bake sale. Awesome!

1 comments:

Jack February 9, 2010 at 9:58 AM  

Thanks for the nice welcome! Hope you get better soon.

Jack

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP