Rah Rah Ah-Ah-Ahhhhh

Friday, July 23, 2010

What does a forty-three-year-old mom wear to a Lady Gaga concert? Yeah, I don't know either. I don't have a fur hat, a rubber dress OR a cockatoo. I suppose I'll stick with jeans and a cute top. Can't go wrong there. I am excited about the show!

Scotty posted this in a comment yesterday, and I've got to re-post, because it's so great. It's an a capella group from U of Oregon.



Thursday Thunks: None of Your Business

1. What is the most common question that you are asked that is none of the questioner's business?
I'm a pretty open person, so I don't think many questions are out-of-bounds. Certainly none of the questions I am frequently asked have been. Like most women, I was occasionally asked a none-of-your-business question when I was pregnant.

2. Who makes you happiest right now?
Lauren

3. Would you consider yourself to be spoiled?
I'm not overindulged. I don't really lack anything in any aspect of my life right now though. Perhaps that is "spoiled" to a small degree.

4. Do you want to be famous one day?
I would love to be famous for something like a scientific discovery (or writing a musical!), not like movie star famous. I don't want to pop up on TMZ.

5. Could you handle being in the military?
No. I like to be in control of things in the workplace, and a large part of that job has to be governed by others. In a combat environment, it's out of control altogether.

6. Do you believe in Karma?
Yes, I believe that you reap what you sow in life.

7. What’s the stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone?
Almost sent a text to my facebook status, instead of the person it was supposed to go to.

8. Who knows a secret or two about you?
My close girlfriends each know a secret or two about me. Jeff knows a few, too.

9. Who is the most experimental person you know?
Janeen. She's one of those people who will casually mention that she's decided to go to Reykjavik to take a Lighthouse Keeper course. She thrives on doing and learning new things.

10. Last thing you did that ticked off your S/O (or if not in a relationship most recent S/O)?
Neither of us can think of anything. LOL. It's been a while since I annoyed him. Watch- today I'll really piss him off. ;)

11. Have you ever purposely been irritating to someone? If yes, explain.
I'm never purposely irritating. It doesn't fit with my pursuit of being "iridescent."

12. What's crazy to you?
Women who date abusive men

13. Who writes the most interesting blog?
Anderson Cooper

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP