Get a Room... or Not

Monday, May 24, 2010

Every time we go to Hyde Park Bar & Grill with JeffC, some couple is all over each other making out outside the restaurant. Last time they were in a car outside the window by which we were sitting. Jeff gave them a big thumbs up when they came up for air at some point. The girl waved. Last night the people were between a couple of cars at the end of a parking lot row while we were driving out. JeffC honked and the girl looked. He gave her the thumbs-up. She and all of us in the car thought it was hilarious, but the boyfriend was just irritated she stopped kissing him. I would have assumed the guy would be the one who thought it was funny, but it's always the girl. Ha!

"Modern Family" has a survey every week to choose your favorite quote from that week's show. They never have my favorite quote as a choice. Not sure what that says about my sense of humor.

Well, here's an example of my sense of humor. Almost fell out of my chair reading this on one of The Bloggess's blogs that I can't link to from here or I'll get an adult blog badge slapped on mine: "Vaginas and eyes are self-cleaning. Also? Ovens." Awesomeness, I tell ya'.

I haven't been able to watch the "Apprentice" finale yet, so I am tiptoeing carefully around the internet trying to avoid spoilers. So far so good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP