The Office

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The entire Foundation staff was out of town yesterday for a meeting, so I babysat the office by myself for several hours. Another volunteer left me with instructions on how to transfer people to voice mail, but also mentioned that she hadn't been able to get it to work. So, of course it wasn't working for me either.

I found some written notes on how to operate the phone, and proceeded to call the office phone from my cell phone over and over until I figured it out. Glad no one was there to see that.

There were several phone calls, but only two visitors, both of whom I chatted up, so they would stay and keep me company. The donor hung out for a few minutes, but the UPS guy had to get back to work. Eh.

Overall, no disasters, and I got caught up on Mafia Wars!


20 Firsts

1. Who was your first love? John H

2. Who was your first kiss and when? Frankie B when we were 8. It was definitely a real kiss, but not a REAL kiss. First REAL one was John when I was 15.

3. Who was your first prom date? Evans R

4. Who was your first roommate? Never had a roommate.

5. What was your first job? Gallagher's hostess

6. What was your first car? maroon Mazda GLC

7. When did you go to your first funeral? My great-grandma died when I was 8.

8. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? 18 when I moved from Houston to College Station

9. Who was your first grade teacher? Miss Cacioppo

10. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane? When I was 3 and we flew from Germany to the US.

11. Where did you go for your first date and who was it with? John took me to see Young Frankenstein

12. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with? I've never sneaked out. I did leave the house way too late on occasion, but my mom usually said it was okay as long as she knew exactly where I was going, what I was doing and when I would be home.

13. Who was your first best friend and are you still friends with them? Kristen D in 1st grade- nope

14. Who was the first person to send you flowers? hmm. I don't have a clue.

15. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents' house? in a garage apartment at my grandparents' at school

16. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? lately, Cathy. (I can see her nodding now.) Lucky her!

17. Whose wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsman? Kathy L

18. What is the first thing you do in the morning? brush my teeth

19. What was your first career choice? doctor

20. What was your first sport? basketball team in middle school. Before that, it was all about performing arts... I was into dance and was a twirling team captain in elementary school. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP