Good Morning

Friday, May 7, 2010


Jeff's a Jenn fan. Maybe she can motivate him?

The interview went pretty well. I did have two simple things I absolutely wanted to say at some point, and of course I neglected to mention either of them. I hate that! I should hear one way or the other the week after next.

So many people are traveling this week. Kathy is in Washington DC. Laura is in Wisconsin. Tracy is on a road trip. I... am here in the ATX, where the weather is kinda eh.

Are the Savages selfless or what? It's obviously the "correct" way to handle a terrible mix-up, but omg how devastating for the pregnant mom. :(

Yesterday was one of the crappiest days ever. Hoping today is the start of a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous,  May 7, 2010 at 10:23 AM  

The weather is pretty bad over here too so you're not alone.

Keeping my fingers crossed for the job.

Have a superduper weekend!

Also, did you leave Twitter already? ;-p

Kathy May 7, 2010 at 10:40 AM  

lol. I'm on there every day reading your stuff, but I haven't been able to come up with any witty or insightful remarks this week! You have a superdy-duperdy weekend too!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP