May Day

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Good mornin', all. :)

Friday Five: Red

1. What is your favorite red food?
grape tomatoes

2. When were you last caught red-handed?
I honestly can't think of any time I've been caught red-handed. So have I not done anything or have I just never been caught? Mwahaha. The world may never know.

3. What’s your nicest red article of clothing?
A crispy, bright red cotton, casual jacket

4. Who’s got the loveliest red hair?
Real red- Amy Adams. Fake red- Maria Kanellis. I really do have a thing for her, don't I.

5. What are your thoughts on the 2002 Baz Luhrmann film Moulin Rouge!?
When we saw the film at the theater, I almost literally walked out during the opening song. It was so loud and crazy, and so very bizarre and different from anything I'd seen. I am incredibly happy we stayed. Not only do I adore the music, but I'm completely in love with the love story. I cry every time I watch. You can just feel the chemistry between the two characters. And oh my GOSH, can Ewan McGregor sing or what?! Who knew. One of my very favorite films ever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP