Iron Man 2

Sunday, May 16, 2010

It's good, but not as good as the first film, of course. My favorite line was Tony, the ultimate player, saying to Pepper, "I'm making progress. I knew there was a correlation!" after he bought her strawberries, the single thing to which she is allergic. Tony and Rhodey destroyed Stark's amazing house during a fight. That really broke my heart.

Um, am I the only person who thinks Skechers Shape-Ups are a good way to twist your ankle? And they say they don't work anyway.



Sunday Stealing: The Speed Dating Meme, Part 2

26. Have you ever been stung by a bee?
Just once. When I was around 10 and I was swinging, I jumped out of my swing into some clover, right onto a bee who stung the bottom of my foot.

27. What's the sickest you've ever been?
During chemo at MD Anderson, I was throwing up about every 10 minutes or so for a week out of each month. No exaggeration. It was ridiculous, really. The only time I didn't throw up was when I was asleep, so they gave me medication to keep me sleeping most of the time.

28. What's your favorite form of exercise?
cardio kickboxing or step aerobics

29. What's your favorite Cyndi Lauper song?
"True Colors"

30. What did you do for your 13th birthday?
Had a roller skating party.

31. Are you afraid of heights?
Somewhat

32. Have you ever taken dance lessons?
Ballet, tap, jazz and... disco.

33. What's your favorite newspaper?
I don't read the newspaper.

34. What's your favorite Broadway / West End musical?
RENT

35. What's the most memorable class you've ever taken?
US History my freshman year at college. Hottest professor ever. Longish hair and glasses. Wore a suit. When he talked about history he got all wound up and paced around. He would put his hands in his hair and at some point he would loosen his tie. When the glasses came off, you could almost hear all us girls gasp. Yep. Pretty memorable.

36. What's your favorite knock-knock joke?
Me: I heard the best knock-knock joke! Okay, you start.
You: Knock knock.
Me: Who's there?
You: ...

37. What's your least favorite commercial?
Any Geico commercial with the cavemen

38. If you could go to Disney World with any celebrity alive today, who would it be?
George Clooney. Or Robert Downey, Jr.

39. Do you prefer baths or showers?
Showers

40. What's your favourite newspaper comic strip?
Remember, I don't read the newspaper. If Far Side is in the newspaper, I like that one.

41. What's your favorite breakfast food?
soft-boiled eggs on toast, with lots of salt and pepper

42. Who's your favorite game show host?
I could cheat and say Anderson Cooper, because he did host "The Mole" for two seasons, but I've always liked Chuck Woolery. He seems like a genuinely nice guy.

43. If you could have a super power, what would it be?
Invisibility

44. Do you like guacamole?
love it

45. Have you ever been in a food fight?
nope

46. Name five songs to which you know all the lyrics.
"I Know You Won't" Carrie Underwood
"Belief" Gavin DeGraw
"Breathe No More" Evanescence
"Innocent" Our Lady Peace
"Always Midnight" Pat Monahan
(I know all the lyrics to most songs I like.)

47. What's your favorite infomercial?
None. I avoid them at all costs.

48. What's the longest you've ever waited in line?
We used to frequently do the overnight lines to get concert tickets at the record store, back in the day. So, I'd say 12 hours.

49. What's on the cover of your address book or day planner?
flowers

50. Have you ever taken a picture in one of those little booths?
Yes! Fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP