Super Saturday

Saturday, May 22, 2010

What sort of things are Facebookers posting with the privacy set to be viewable by "Only Me"?  *ponders*

Through this season of "Celebrity Apprentice" we've seen Bret Michaels is a super-nice guy with a heart of gold. He's a fun and positive person, and I just adore him on the show. My favorite scene with him was the fitness club episode, when he met the woman with the "celebrity pass" from her husband for her top five celebs, of which he was one. He was all over it.

Well, he has Type I diabetes and his nine-year-old was recently diagnosed, which just devastated him. He had an emergency appendectomy, then a brain bleed last month. Now he's had a pre-stroke as a complication of a newly diagnosed hole in his heart that will require surgery. So awful. My heart goes out to him and his family. He's against Holly in the live "Apprentice" finale tomorrow night. I really hope he's able to make it to the show. GO BRET!

Last time Jeff and I were driving home from Dallas, we saw this car with the word DICK in giant letters on the back window. (Nice of the guy to warn us from a distance. Heh.) I took a picture of it. When we got home I told Lauren about it and said I would show her the photo, but I forgot for a few days. When I finally thought of it, I said, "Oh yeah! I need to show you my 'Dick' picture!" Cue the priceless confusion on her face.


You know what? He can't be that bad. He's using his blinker.

We're going to Julie's PhD grad party tonight. So happy for her!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP