Campaign for Longer Hair

Thursday, May 6, 2010

I am officially beginning a campaign to get my dear husband to grow his hair out. Not like a rock star, just a little, so I can see those gorgeous waves. He's practically got it shaved at the moment.

Several years ago I was trying to get him to really grow it out, like a certain singer, who at the time had his just long enough to go down his neck, like this:


I thought Jeff would look great with his hair like that. He said, "Hell no."

Jeff isn't a fan of his own curls/waves, but I so like them. So anytime you see him, let him know how much you would loooooove to see him with his hair grown out... even just a little. He's joked that he would be willing to grow a soul patch instead. Yikes. Longer hair is hardly as ridiculous as that.

We saw Stomp last night! (No, I've never seen it in aaaaaaall the years it's been around, thankyouverymuch. :p) I had no idea it was going to be funny. It was hilarious! So much fun. Audience participation, too. Those people have amazing talent and crazy energy. Definitely see it... those three of you out there who haven't...

2 comments:

Anonymous,  May 6, 2010 at 3:40 PM  

Mmmmm, and just like that your blog is totally sexified! ;-)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP