Congressional Shake-Up?

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Voters back anti-DC, anti-establishment candidates


Could it be true? Are people finally voting out these long-term nonthinking party-line politicians? Wooooohooooo!! There's been talk of this for years, but no one wanted to vote their own guy out. They just wanted you to vote YOUR guy out. Heck, if they can get rid of Specter, anything is possible! Maybe we'll get some new people in there who aren't mired in owed favors and who aren't kissing up to the Republican or Democratic parties. We just need some common sense up there.

I hate when I get my morning routine going out-of-order for some reason, and I forget things. I end up without my rings or even worse- brushing my teeth after I put my lipstick on, which basically involves starting that process over again. And here I am at the computer at 7:42 am, during the morning household rush, rather than during the typical pre-dawn quiet.

Also in the morning schedule shake-up, I was zipping through Mafia Wars and accidentally clicked a button and gave away my very best vehicle to a friend. I guess it would be bad manners to ask for it back. Grr. :-)

Happy hump day, y'all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP