Meme, Myself and I

Thursday, May 27, 2010

I suddenly cannot stay logged into Twitter. It started a few days ago and it's driving me crazy. *shakes fist @Twitter*

Long Meme

ARE YOU:

1. A Cuddler? definitely

2. A morning person? yep

3. Are you a perfectionist? I can be, but not always

4. An only child?  yes! Well, I have a half-brother, but we didn't grow up together.

5. Catholic? sort of

6. In your pajamas? yes

7. Currently suffering from a broken heart? nope

8. Okay styling other people's hair? sure

9. Left handed? no

10. Addicted to MySpace? never was

11. Shy around the opposite gender? nope

DO YOU:

12. Bite your nails? no

13. Get paranoid at times? why? have you heard something?

14. Currently regret something that you have said? nah

15. Curse when you get mad? sometimes

16. Enjoy country music? not really

17. Enjoy jazz music? occasionally

18. Enjoy smoothies? yes

19. Enjoy talking on the phone? oh yes

20. Have a lot to learn? always

21. Have a pet?  not at the moment. We're probably getting a kitten this summer.

22. Have a tendency to fall for the "wrong" person?  no

23. Have all your grandparents? no. I still have my mom's dad and my dad's mom.

24. Have at least one sibling? Nope, just a half. Heh.

25. Have been told that you are smart? yes, because I "get" The Matrix

26. Have a broken bone? no

27. Have Caller I.D. on your phone?  yes

HAVE YOU:

28. Changed a diaper?  I have changed a helluva lot of diapers

29. Had friends who have never seen your natural hair colour? no. I've only used temporary colors a few times on my hair.

30. Changed a lot over the past year? not really

31. Had surgery? yep- 9 times

32. Killed another person? uh... no

33. Had your hair cut within the last week?  no

34. Had the cops called on you?  no

LAST PERSON WHO

1. Slept in your bed beside you?  Jeff

2. Saw you cry?  Lauren, while we were watching something on TV, probably a commercial

3. Went to the movies with you? Jeff

4. You went to the mall with? Lauren

5. You went to out to a restaurant dinner with? Lauren, JeffC and Jeff

6. You talked on the phone? Laura

7. Made you laugh? Jeff

WOULD YOU RATHER?

1. Pierce your nose or tongue? nose

2. Be serious or be funny?  definitely funny

3. Drink whole or skim milk? skim

4. McDonald's or Wendy's? McDonald's

5. Punk or Goth?  punk

ARE YOU..

1. Simple or complicated? complicated

2. Gay? no

3. Hardcore? Hmm. I'm not sure what this means, so I'll say no.

DO YOU PREFER. .

1. Flowers or candy? candy, especially something small and heavenly

2. Grey or black? black. Grey is so wishy-washy.

3. Color or Black and white photos? color

4. Lust or love?  both together

5. Sunrise or sunset? sunset

6. M&Ms or Skittles? M&Ms

8. Staying up late or waking up early? staying up late

DO YOU PREFER...

1. Sun or moon? moon

2. Winter or Fall? fall

3. Left or right? right (I wasn't sure on this one, but by golly, I went with my initial feeling on it.)

4. 10 acquaintances or having two best friends? 2 best friends

5. Sun or rain? rain, unless I'm doing something outside that day

6. Vanilla ice cream or chocolate ice cream? chocolate

7. Vodka or Jack? vodka

ABOUT YOU!

1. What time is it? 6:52 am

2. Name? Kathy

3. Nickname(s):  Two-Step McGee

4. Where are you? upstairs at my desk

5. What is your birthdate? early April

6. What do you want? a new stovetop

7. Where do you want to live? anywhere with lots of entertainment options and temperate Texas-ish weather

8. How many kids do you want? one, so I'm good there

9. What would you want to name a girl? my girl name other than Lauren was Ashley

10. What would you want to name a boy? Ethan or Ian

11. You want to get married? already married


1. Nervous Habits: hmm. If I'm nervous, I tend to run my fingers through my hair. If I'm sitting at the time, I'll bounce my leg, which I'm certain drives people up a wall.

2. Are you double jointed?  no but I'm pretty flexible

3. Can you roll your tongue? yes

4. Can you raise one eyebrow? yes

5. Can you cross your eyes? yes

6. Do you make your bed daily? no

8. Which shoe goes on first? usually the left

9. Ever thrown a shoe at someone? wow. no. Did I mention I've never killed anyone either?

10. On the average, how much money do you carry with you? $10

11. What jewelry do you wear? wedding ring, anniversary ring, earrings and a necklace


1. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? twirl

2. Have you ever ate a pound of SPAM? eww, no

3. Favorite ice cream? chocolate

4. How many kinds cereal are in your cabinet? 5

IN THE LAST MONTH, HAVE YOU? (YES OR NO)

1. Had a bf/gf? no, I'm married, remember?

2. Bought something you didn't need?  probably

3. Sang in front of people? I sang a little bit of a song in front of Lauren's friends, but not as dinner entertainment or anything

5. Been kissed: yep

6. Been hugged: yes

7. Felt stupid:  oh yeah

8. Missed someone: yes

9. Got drunk: no

10. Got high: nope

11. Danced Crazy: yes

13. Cried: yes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP