Are We There Yet?

Thursday, June 10, 2010

My musical novel isn't quite panning out. I'm halfway through and we haven't yet gotten to the venue that I thought would be the setting of the entire production. Turns out that is just "part" of the story. I need to research other options that take place entirely in that environment. Amazon search would be best, I suppose. Amazon.com, that is. Not the river. Although... I could be missing an opportunity for a positively fabulous anaconda song...

Am I the only one who gets excited when I pick up a gallon of milk at the grocery store and the expiration date is after some date I am totally psyched about, like a trip or a party or something? As in, Ohmigosh. June 23! That's when we're leaving for Florida!!

Yes?

Alrighty then.

The kiddo is reconsidering her selection of psychology as a career, and is leaning towards forensics. I did not miss the opportunity to pimp A&M as a possible school, and it turns out they have a BS in Investigative and Forensic Science. Whoop! Of course I don't really care where she goes to college. I'll buy the parent bumper sticker and cheer for the football team. (Well, just the bumper sticker if it's t.u.) But if she does choose A&M, that would so rock.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP