Happy Fathers Day!!

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Fathers Day to my dad and Jeff and all the other dads out there! You are an important part of your children's lives forever.

:)

Every five years or so, I get a zit. Always on my nose, and the size of a small city. Then I have to search the depths of my bathroom cabinets for expired acne meds to get rid of it. I actually had to poll people on which looked better, the zit or a bandaid. You know how distracting a dorky bandaid is on your face. Yeah, they voted for the bandaid. Then I looked like I'd had a nose job.

Evidently at some point they started posting friends' activities on their friends' pages in the "Top Stories" news feed on Facebook. I don't usually view my news feed in that mode, because Facebook and I don't see eye-to-eye on what I think are "Top Stories." (Honestly, Facebook, we've known each other a while now. You don't get me at all.)

So on that version of the feed, I can see, without stalking visiting a person's wall, their comments on other people's statuses, photos, etc. Not our mutual friends, but people who are only their friends. Items which their friends have set privacy options to at least "friends of friends," of course.

You may have to open another window and follow this rambling description on your own FB page. Or just raise an eyebrow at your monitor and read on, as you usually do when reading these posts. :)

Much laughing at the Melting Pot last night. We had a great time! Strange waitress, but still great. Googling was required more than once during the conversation, so you know it was awesome. Pun of the Night (not that there is one every night) was mine, but I can't repeat it here. It involved the word fallacy.

Three days until we see Angel and Kevin!! Angel and I will have to take dual public bathroom photos with our phones during our trip... although... to whom will we send them? Well, if any of you get a bathroom photo of us, it's because you've been lovingly selected from my contact list. Or perhaps at random. Depends on how much merlot we've had.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP