Good Morning!!

Friday, June 4, 2010

I don't want to say I'm accident prone, but I seriously scratched myself with my bra.

*giggle* http://thebloggess.com/?p=7186  

I have finally started the fancy rehab exercises for my knee, at home thank goodness. When I did rehab for a torn rotator cuff years ago, and they had me go in 2-3 times a week. A royal pain. My knee joint is still unstable, so I'm strengthening every single muscle that supports it. Luckily as long as I see 50% improvement in two weeks, I don't have to return to the doc ever again.

I finally have everything set to work on my grandparents' wedding scrapbook. I was just scanning photos of their honeymoon to Hawaii. Oh, I would love to be able to go there every year. So gorgeous. Someday we will take that cruise that departs San Diego and goes through the islands and back. On our Hawaii trip, we did Oahu and the Big Island. I would like to see Maui and Kauai.

Since I got rid of my vast collection of paper scrapbooking supplies years ago, I'm using Shutterfly again for the album itself. They do a wonderful job of creating a printed, bound book from your custom design for each page. Then Grandpa is going to send copies to the family... another thing you cannot do with a handmade scrapbook. I *heart* technology.

It is a beautiful Friday morning here in the ATX. Enjoy your day, wherever you are!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP