Tomi is a Dude

Saturday, June 12, 2010

So Mafia Wars Helper's webmaster, Tomi, is a guy. (See yesterday's post.) Jeff stalked him on FB to find out. Nice profile pic of him scuba diving! So now I guess I have to start calling him he. Plus I have to deal with Jeff's gloating. ;)


Saturday 9: Goodbye to You

1. Have you had to say goodbye to a good friend or lover because they were moving?
Not a lover, but several good friends. The last one was Julie, when she moved to Boston.

2. Have you ever wanted to use personal information about someone to sort of "blackmail" them? If yes, tell us about it.
Yikes. That would never cross my mind.

3. What two things influenced the choice of your present job or to stay at home?
1) for the early years especially, wanting to be present for Lauren's growing up, to be there for all her "firsts," etc.
2) from a very practical aspect, the ability to live within the limitations of a single income

4. Do you like warm weather? How warm does it get where you live? What is the best way to spend a hot, summer day?
I like it just fine, and much prefer it to the cold. It gets over 100 here in the summer. Best way to spend a hot summer day is at the beach. Swim and then walk around in the ocean breeze, looking for shells, listening to the constant rush of waves. Ahhhh...

5. What do you find "hot" in a man/woman? What is the first thing you notice about someone who is hot? Do you ever think of yourself as hot?
Strictly physically speaking, I find broad shoulders extremely hot. Not body-builder shoulders (*cringe*) but just width and some muscle definition. It gives an impression of physical strength and protection. Yummy. I can be hot when I want to be, but I'm pretty average looking most of the time.

6. Are you quick to anger? How do you react when you are angry or frustrated? What do you do to cool down?
I am generally slow to anger, except in the car, where I don't play well with idiots. I usually have some sort of comment for people who are driving without all their brain cells firing. I make a conscious decision to let things go, because I don't drive as well if I get irritated.

7. In your family, who is the least like the rest of you?
My wonderful Uncle Robert. He's the cool and quiet one, while most of us are loud and rowdy.

8. What are a few great books that you've taken along to the beach or on vacation in years past? If you aren't a big reader, what do you do to while away the lazy hours?
I usually play logic games or Sudoku. Sometimes crosswords.

9. Do you like going outside during a thunderstorm and watching the lightning?
Yes! Awesome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP