June!

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Time flies. I can't believe it's June already. I'm all allergies this morning. Gah. I'm going to try Zyrtec after two recommendations over Claritin, which doesn't really do anything for me.

Saturday 9: Midnight Confessions

1. Have you ever had to confess something to a lover or friend?
Nope. I did have to confess some things to my parents over the years. The first big thing was when I broke the back windshield out of their car while my cousins and I were tossing rocks in the air at Grandma's. Whee!

2. How well do you handle rejection?
Unless I'm particularly invested in the situation, I handle it very well and just move on with a minimal dent in the ego. If it's a job, a person, etc. that is important to me, I take a definite hit.

3. What makes you feel old?
Hearing adults say they were born in the late 80's.

4. What makes you feel young?
Riding roller coasters.

5. What’s something you are old school about?
Cell phones. Unless it's some sort of emergency, I think it's rude to answer your cell phone in the middle of a conversation with someone. Even a text. I hate when we're talking along and suddenly the person's head goes down to their phone screen and they keep talking while they type. Also, iPods. I don't like chatting with someone who has their iPod ear buds in their ears.

6. What TV show's seasons would you buy on DVD? Tell us why it rocks.
I'm not really a big purchaser of DVDs, but in the spirit of the question, I'd say most seasons of "American Idol." I'd like to see the progress of the singers from the first show to the last. It's often surprising. Also, there are several really memorable performances I'd love to see again.

7. If you could create your own TV channel, what would it be?
I'd do a comedy channel similar to Comedy Central, but without all the obnoxious commercials.

8. Where do you like to go for a day trip?
Johnson City or San Antonio, depending on if I want a city trip or a country trip

9. Name some things that you still want to do in your life.
visit Russia, drive through the Chunnel, take an Alaska cruise, attend a film premiere

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP