Brigaldara Amarone della Valpolicella

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The 20th anniversary wine was Brigaldara Amarone della Valpolicella 1995. There you go. My father-in-law is keeping the label for me.

I spent a few hours in the library yesterday morning, to learn about my upcoming job from the library assistant who's leaving. That place is SO organized. Every drawer and cabinet has a label of what is inside. It's really incredible. Right up my alley. And I get my own desk! How cool is that for half-time.

Lauren, Jaxon and I played Scattergories yesterday, and we had the letter F. One of the words was "something in this room." We were in the room where we play board games and do puzzles. Lauren said "Family Fun." Aww! So cute. And two points. We also spent some time unscrewing the back of the Scattergories timer to replace the batteries, because it seemed to be going a little wonky. When it finally came off, a handful of plastic gears fell out, leaving an empty box. Turns out, the thing doesn't run on batteries at all. It's just mechanical. And broken. Ha!


Sunday Stealing: The Just Because Meme

1. Make a list of 5 things you can see without getting up.
a Wii controller on the floor in the front room, my collection of glass bottles in the window above the front door, Lauren's group band photos on the wall, the AC thermostat, part of my neighbor's backyard playscape

2. How do you style your hair? How often do you cut it?
I usually flat iron it, with a little wave. Sometimes I let it dry curly or curl it with a 1" curling iron. It's long, so I get it cut every two months or so.

3. What are you wearing now?
An orange linen top and white denim capris. I'm all T-sipped out today.

4. What's your occupation? Do you like it?
Stay-at-home mom. I love it.

5. When was the last time that you took a nap? Was there a special reason?
A couple of weekends ago. The special reason? I was crazy-tired.

6. Who was the last person you hugged romantically?
Jeff

8. What was the last full meal that you ate?
the taco salad I made last night

9. What was the last email that you received?
A high school Yahoo Group update on the softball team.

10. What one website do you always visit when you go online?
Facebook

11. What was the last significant thing you bought?
a Nook for Jeff for his birthday on Saturday- super cool piece of electronics

12. What musical artist did you not get at first, but then became a fan?
Lady GaGa

13. What did you think about before you went to bed last night?
How I wished my eyes would stop itching. I took the Zyrtec before I went to bed, and it seems to be helping. Definitely helping more than Claritin.

14. What was the last CD you bought?
Lady GaGa The Fame

15. What is your favorite weather, and why? What's the weather like today?
Sunny with a cool breeze, because it's perfect for hanging out outside. Today will be sunny and hot. I know that without looking at the weather forecast.

16. If you could have a special artistic talent, what would it be?
I'd love to just be able to draw. Nothing fancy, just something more than stick figures.

17. Did you watch the Idol 9 finale? If yes, what are your thoughts?
Did not watch at all this season.

18. What's something you'd like to say to someone right now?
I'd like to tell the Texas State Board of Education they've made all Texans look stupid with their ultra-conservative textbook edits.

19. Any special plans for this (holiday in the States) weekend?
(last weekend) We went to Dallas.

20. Besides your current S/O, who was the last person that you loved romantically?
Evans... so many eons ago. He and his wife very recently had a baby girl!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP