Vinegar for Sunburns

Monday, June 14, 2010

I'm working on a video project, so I sort of forgot to post here this morning. Oops. Scotty's probably on his third margarita, wondering what's happened to me. He'd still be on the third one by now anyway, but he's just also wondering about my missing post. *wink*

Lauren got a terrible sunburn yesterday afternoon at Kristen's. I've had a hundred bad burns, so I totally sympathize. We did try a suggestion of vinegar and water on dishtowels last night, draped over the burn, and she says it provided a massive reduction in her pain level. Yay! She is so much better today. Don't know if it was the vinegar or the quick healing of 16-year-olds, but next time I get burned, I'm using the vinegar.

I found what looks like an awesome book for my musical. Crossing my fingers at this point. There aren't that many books that take place in this venue. If I have to write my own story, I can. I just wanted to use a book for time, and to have a bit of a backstory for the musical itself (...based on the book so-and-so...). Cross-branding is all the advertising rage now. The author might sell a few more books from the show, and I would get some book fans to come to the musical. Put on by my neighbors. In my backyard.

I wonder if Matt can dance...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP