'The Clutter on Your Work Desk'

Saturday, June 5, 2010

My daughter's desk is behind mine. Hers looks like a tornado hit it most of the time, demonstrating that the desire for organization is not genetic.

No, I haven't changed my desktop background from the generic Microsuck one since we installed Windows 7. That thing is in desperate need of a beach scene. Incidentally, Windows 7 ROCKS and has not ever crashed on me, unlike its highly unstable and immensely frustrating predecessor.

That's my prized Duran Duran Rolling Stone from Feb. 2, 1984 up on the bulletin board there.

What else. Ahh, I have three trombone/baritone/euphonium mouthpieces to put on ebay, as soon as I figure out how to do that. Three!


Patrick's Saturday Six

1. Would you describe your desk as generally cluttered or generally neat?
Generally neat

2. There’s the old saying about one’s clutter being “organized” just where he can find everything: considering the most cluttered part of your workspace, can you really find everything easily?
My boxes are cluttered, but I can find stuff in there.

3. You have an important appointment to remember: where’s the first place you’re likely to make note of it: on a desk calendar, your computer, or your phone?
computer calendar

4. Take the quiz: What Does Your Desk Say About You? 
You Are an Organized Worker
You are a very personally expressive person, especially outside of work. Your individuality matters to you. You draw a lot of inspiration and energy from the outside world. You get bored easily if you spend too much time alone. You are confident and competent. You tend to not make mistakes, and you trust your judgment. You are down to earth and practical. You achieve success one step at a time, by paying attention to details.

5. How many personal photos do you have on your desk, and who are the photos of?

Two- a school portrait of Lauren and a photo of my Grandma and me at my Great-Aunt's lake house in Wisconsin when I was 9

6. Is your desk too big for you, too little, or just right?
Just right. It's a large work surface, so I have space to lay things out when I'm doing projects like print media design (or scanning scrapbooks!).

2 comments:

Anonymous,  June 8, 2010 at 7:09 AM  

I should be impressed with how organized your desk looks and I kinda sorta am but the thing that really stuck out, is the JC picture on the wall. ahahaha!

Kathy June 8, 2010 at 10:43 AM  

As if I would be surprised you spotted him out of all that stuff! LOL.

Up higher on the wall, I do also have Daughtry and Joey Fatone. Well not them, but photos...

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP