Nine Nine Oh Nine

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Yesterday was a pretty crappy day overall. 9/9/09 isn't shaping up to be much better so far. Gotta love it. It's all in the attitude though, so I resolve to anticipate great things later today! :)

The PTA meeting last night was informative as usual. I'm always glad to be in on the inside info. Doing the website, I also pass along most of it, so don't feel left out. This month there isn't any top secret stuff that we have to keep under our hats. I'm a little disappointed.

This morning I have a Foundation party committee meeting. Maybe that will be fruitful and interesting. The new website is live and looking good! Such a relief. The national office now provides a few standard template designs (for branding purposes), with a content management interface. So now I just enter and format the content. Not my preferred method of webmastering, but eh. The staff sent me the best thank you card when the site went live. It included a personal note from each person in the office. Awww!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP